Monday, May 5, 2008


Howdy all.
Every scrapped a page based on a voice. I recorded Sean's gurgles and giggles on one of these PAGE TALKERS when he was about 6 months old. I haven't yet scrapped yet but will be up to it very soon.
Annie has started singing her own original lullabies to herself so I bought another PAGE TALKERS today in Kmart. They're about $15. They sound a little bit like a dolls voice on playback, but what the heck, I know whose voice it is.
The kids' voices have changed so much and its too easy to forget what they used to sound like, so this is a bit like a snapshot of their voice. Something to treasure forever.

1 comment:

amanda hall said...

good idea Tiff. I have never used one either - can't wait to see your page!

Whatcha waiting for with Sean's one? Geez been a long time since he was 6 months old ;-)