Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sue's Page


This photo of Jacob has been sitting in my pile of 'to do' for some time now, so the challenge was a quick inspirational way to get him into my 'album'! I just love that dear little face of his. He is now almost 3!!

On the page you will find, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, tag which has been stamped, labels, sticker - white lace & smile chip, rub-on- owl, heart brad and of course photo!

It is my first attempt of actually photographing a LO and sending it off - i cheated and sent to Amanda. Every little step is progress, they say!

Everyone's LO's are great!!

Sue

5 comments:

amanda hall said...

fantastic Sue!!!

He does have such a dear little face - love the owl (who who loves you) The blue cardstock is divine too.

so cute!

Well done on being brave.

Anonymous said...

awwwwww. he has grown up soo fast.

sandra said...

Sue, I love you layout,
The use of your colours really appeal to me..
I have a 'grandson' (long story) who's name is Jacob... mind if I Scraplift your layout?? ;) lol

Meredith said...

Love this page Sue and the photo is gorgeous too.

Anonymous said...

Awww what a gorgeous little fella!!
I love the owl too, mmm think I have them somewhere!! Great LO Sue.
Karen