Tuesday, May 27, 2008

:)Tiff's answer to Challenge 3







Wow. I pulled this one together in record time for me.... and had fun. As you can see I turn the sketch upside down and worked with it that way.

Journaling says :


I just love this photo of myself. I am usually behind the camera and not in front of it so I don’t have many shots of me. The ones I do have, my dearly beloved takes for me with the kids and the focus is on them (of course). In this shot I feel sexy. I don’t know if it’s the half smile, my hair or the eyes but I love it. I usually hate photos of me but not this one. I am proud to say this is me. 10.11.07



Hope this doesn't sound too up myself because I definitely am not that way at all.

9 comments:

amanda hall said...

looks great Tiff.

Very noice photo ;)

love what you have done here - a bit different for you and i must say it is totally awesome.

sandra said...

love the layout...The red looks fantastic!
Love the photo... you seem to have a 'I know something you don't know' kinda smile.
Yes I agree Amanda, very nice photo. ;)
Well off to Lincoln to see Leonie to stock up my stash (ready for the next challenge) and blow the budget.. (again!)

Anonymous said...

hi tiff, looks great...did you take this photo yourself with a timer??Im wondering if amanda has taken your photo and merediths or if you are all just clever? anyway either way looks fantastic..well I better get down and get some ink so I can print off a photo of me and get cracking on this challenge..

Anonymous said...

PS. thanks for the gift!!!!!

Suzanne said...

This is a great photo of you and the L/O sets it off perfectly.

SueP said...

Lovely Tiff - nice LO and photo.

just as well i bumped into Sandra yesterday - i was wondering what was with the smaller pages??? Dhhhh!!

I re-read the challenge, 15 x 30cm, okay, now I get it.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Tiff, fab photo and the red really sets if off!!!
Karen D :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent layout Tiff love it, why shouldn't you feel good about yourself?
Keep inspiring us.
Cheers Cassandra.
P.S Just wondering what size the photo was?

Tiff Firth said...

Hi All. Thanks for your wonderful comments. Photo size is 20x20cm. the corners of it are over the edge of the CS.
:)Tiff