Tuesday, June 17, 2008

another entry!


Thanks Shaz for taking the time to comment AND join in the challenge fun!


Sue your challenge is totally bringing them out of the woodwork!


Shaz your photo is very precious - i had a bit of a moment when i saw it myself :(


I really like how you used a really big photo here so the the main focus is on it and really drives home exactly why it is a precious moment.
Thanks for sharing such a personal picture and i hope you can join in some more challenges!
Sorry i dont feel overly chatty tonight - am at the 'end of my tether' with the kids. Seriously boarding school is sounding like a bloody good option at the moment.
Also apologies to anyone who had the unfortunate luck to be in Kmart today while we were. You might not have seen us but would have heard the wailing and gnashing of teeth of three children. I was the unlucky recipient of 'that look' from many mums/grannies/aunties in there as in "oh you poor thing - i know what it is like". To be honest i wouldn't blame them if they had given me the other look that meant "go ahead and strangle them now"
Spoilt kids. Why do i have 3 of them? :(

7 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

wow Chaz. Seeing Bert there in your LO really made sit down and take a deep breath. then a sad smile. I still miss him in the hunt field.
thanks for sharing Chaz. and yes, it is a special moment.
musical talent (does it come in 3's)??

sandra said...

Great layout Chaz
I think this is what scrapbooking is all about...
special memories, special moments, special people and putting them in an album so our kids can appreciate and remember them..
well done
on you for sharing

Anonymous said...

Im hearing you amanda, weve all had those days.... and believe me even at ages 10, 14, 16 and being boys, they still act like that at times![must confess last school holidays 1 of mine got a whack with a xbox game cover while in kmart][wasnt that hard].I actually tell them off so people nearby can hear, it embarresses the shit out of them!!!!!and sometimes I just walk away!!!!!Bad mom!!!!

Anonymous said...

Shaz,
Great page. This is very meaningful love natural photos.
Keep up the good work.
Cassandra.

Anonymous said...

I'm hearing you Amanda -we've all had kids like that in a shop - you're damned no matter you do. I've also walked off on my child doing the "dead ant" routine on the floor. or another occassion I simply left my trolley full of groceries in the aisle and walked out of Coles to calm a screaming child.
hearing You.....
Jane P - Lock

sandra said...

ROFL....dead ant...the visuals that gave me just crack me up Jane P

SueP said...

Well, Helllooo Chaz and good to see you posting a LO also, wow, there are alot of Blue and Brown!!

Hope to see more Chaz!!:)