Sunday, June 29, 2008

hmmmmmm

been a bit quiet around here hasn't it?


I know speaking for myself life is very hectic at the moment. Sorry to be a bit MIA for the past week or so.


I keep thinking - one more week and things will be back to normal - but by the time the end rolls around i have a full plate again for the next week or so! crazy stuff!!!


Apologies to Sandra who sent me this image a few days ago with a little note asking if i minded putting it up on the blog. This is what she wrote.



Hi Amanda
attached is a photo of the finished layout of Narrelle...I am really happy with it.
I gave it to Narrelle last Tuesday for her birthday, Barb and Dean loved it.
I was wondering if you could do me a favour? I took this project to 5 loaves (even though I didn't get much done!) and a few of the girls were curious as to what I was trying to achieve... especially with the broken glass etc!( long story!) ANYWAY... I hope it doesn't seem like glory seeking but I was wondering if you could post it on the blog so the girls can finally understand what I was trying to do! If not, thats okay.. as I understand its not a challenge entry..
thanks Amanda
S


We absolutely do not mind showing it here - the first time i saw it i was totally amazed. Incredible stuff!!!! What a beautiful gift with a very special significance.


I love the rainbow of butterflies and i bet it will hang in a very special spot in Barb and Dean's home.


Thanks for sharing Sandra!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done sandra, must say I did wonder how it turned out and was going to ask you if you had taken a photo of it so we could all see!looks great, and Im sure dean and barb would have been very touched by the thought you put into it!
well isnt it great to have this rain[but without the wind would be better]!might be a nice day for scrapping???

SueP said...

That's is beautiful Sandra!! What a lovely gift, you are very kind! I love the sparkles and butterflies!

sandra said...

Hi
a BIG BIG BIG Thank you to Tiff
who worked her magic on the photo,
she's a photoshop wizz

Tiff Firth said...

ohhhh shucks Sandra. Thanks.
(blushing a bit)

Anonymous said...

Wow Sandra, I love the effect of the rainbow, butterflies.
Karen D

Anonymous said...

this is abso bloody lutely beautiful and even better if thats possible in real life.. well done Sandra cheers Trish.S