Wednesday, June 25, 2008

this goes to show...

that inspiration can come from absolutely anything!!


Maryanne says -


I was into mosaicing a cople of years ago before I started scrapbooking.and did this old toilet and put a plant in it.I love the bright colors of the glass tiles especially the green and orange!anyway the digi LO isnt that good, but I do plan to scrap these photos soon.I was going to do it for this challenge but just didnt have the right papers for it yet!


isn't it brilliant! Fantastic mosaic Maryanne and brilliant page! I love how you have used some of your favourite colours from the dunny mosaic on your page!
love it.

7 comments:

sandra said...

omg..... fantastic stuff.
Love the mosaicing and the layout!... great stuff Maryanne!
The layouts that are coming in are just fantastic...

Tiff Firth said...

I bet this is the brightest object in your garden at this time of year. Love it.

Meredith said...

That toilet is stunning. I know another person who has a toilet in their garden, hey J!!! Make sure you show DH that one!!

Anonymous said...

I just love this loo. I have one as a fountain for our bath pond, but this is just stunning. I should get you to come around and DO MY LOO. Well done Marianne. I love your pages.
Jenny F

SueP said...

What a stunner!! I love the colours - what a fab feature in a garden!!

Anonymous said...

Loo, dont you mean throne!!! he he he. How fantabulous!!!!
Karen D

Anonymous said...

Love your loo!! it looks amazing, never would have thought to do anything like that .Very clever Maryanne, your pages look great to.