Sunday, July 13, 2008

'angi'

You girls have got me all inspired!! There's been this photo sitting on my fridge since 2002, when our AFS daughter was with us. After looking thru my albums for a photo to scrap - i decided the one of Angi was perfect for Tiff's challenge.


Here's my page...
My journalling reads: "Our AFS daughter Angi from Germany fell in love with alot of things here in Australia, but one of her favourites were the Australian skies. She loved the clear starry nights, the beautiful clear blue skies on a summery day and her most favourite was the colour of our sunsets. Angi made us realize how beautiful they were too, so now when we see a beautiful sunset.... We think of our Angi..."
Orange and Yellow is perfect for the sunset behind Angi, what a beautiful sunset & a beautiful girl!!
And lo and behold.... Tiff you will see a butterfly has made it to my page too!!:)

10 comments:

amanda hall said...

this is fantastic Sue. The photo is beautiful. What a lovely way to remember Angi = sunsets are truely gorgeous.

Perfect photo for this challenge!

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue,

that whole page is amazine, i am so glad to see that u are doing all this things...
and of course i am very surpriced to find myself on that page :-) thank u very much....it makes me feel very close to Oz and me ozfamiliy..thans

and well done, u for it ,its great

Tiff Firth said...

beautiful Sue. And Angi has seen it and the blog from her home. Isn't the www just wonderful.
and yes i noticed the butterfly
;)

sandra said...

beautiful page Sue..
the photo is perfect for this colour scheme!
Great to see that Angi checked in, (isn't technology amazing?)

Anonymous said...

I just loved this page. Such a beautiful picture of our girl Angie. I am going to forward it to Scott.
I'm not supposed to tell anyone until Tuesday, but Scott also got engaged on the weekend. It's really exciting.
Oh! Luke got engaged on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that anonymous comment was from me.
Jenny F

sandra said...

Oh wow Jenny! Fantastic news!!
pass on congrats to the boys! (but after Tuesday!! shhhh)
won't be long and grand kiddies will be on the way!

Meredith said...

Beautiful page and what an absolute thrill that Angi has seen it ... the amazing world wide web, hey!!

Anonymous said...

really love this page sue, it looks fabulous.
How special is it that angi has also seen it!!!

SueP said...

I was chuffed that Angi visited the blog too, it feels like she's just down the road not half way around the world!!