Friday, July 18, 2008

Beautiful

Denise you clever chook.
What great photos you captured. Your Granddaughter is just angelic. To explain those wings. Denise stamped them with white ink and very carefully used crystal kinderglitz to detail the wings. And u should see it irl (in real life). Very delicate. And those butterflies are different. firstly stamped onto the LO and then stamped again on the same piece of PP (orange), cut out and attached by one wing over the original butterfly. She has bent back the wing to give it height and dimension. Looks so good.

And the other shot with the fairy and toadstool is so clear and sharp. Also has a hint of Kinderglitz.

Awesome Denise.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is awesome Denise - the attention to detail is fabulous! Would love to see it IRL.

Anonymous said...

I must admit this had been sitting on the dining room table for over two weeks trying to get inspired, but I finally finished it. I do a lot of scrapping for my daughter and this is for her daughter's album, Do as much for myself as I do for everyone else. In the last year or so I have my mother who is 86 years of age hooked, as well as my two sisters and now showing them heaps AS WELL
DE

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE SUBTLE ORANGE, IT'S GENTLE AND DELICATE LIKE THE LITTLE FAIRIES. I LOVE THIS PAGE AND THE STAMPING AND GLITTER ARE STUNNING. I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF INCORPORATING THESE ELEMENS BEFORE AND I'VE GOT HEAPS OF STAMPS AND DIFFERENT EMBOSSINGS.
GORGEOUS, JENNY FISHER

sandra said...

hi Denise
This is beautiful.. what a great idea to put that fairy by the mushroom!
CAn't wait to see more of your work...
Hopefully more people will be encouraged to share their work..

SueP said...

Beautiful Denise!! Love the toadstool and the fairy photo, clever!!