Monday, July 28, 2008

FLETCHER

Well ladies. Hold onto your trimmers. We have a male scrapper on board.
With huge warm welcome to Fletcher S.
Fletcher is 9.75 yrs old. The .75 is very important to add he tells his Mum, Trish S.
Trish says : These have been all done by Fletcher with no input at all from me. His choice of pics,colours, papers etc. He's very happy to have them on the blog.
Cheers Trish.S.

Georgia cut her knee and had seventeen stitches when she was three 1998.

Georgia and ducks when she was 3 years old



The one with Georgia wearing the blue vest ; Georgia at Glen Forest feeding pigeons and budgies. She was 3 yrs old.



The baby one reads : Mum and I when I was 3 days old.1998. November 13th.


So how lucky are we to have a bloke on board.
How awesome for you Fletch to see your 6'x6' Layouts on the www.
CONGRATULATIONS
And also to you Trish for seeing Fletch develop his confidence and skills by watching and helping you.
;D

6 comments:

amanda hall said...

oh wow Fletcher. You are a total star!!! I am loving the pages of Georgia...it must be nice to look back at those precious memories.

I really love how you handwrote on the pages....a very special touch.

well done :)

sandra said...

Woo hoo Fletcher your on the internet!!!
Great layouts Fletch...top job.. liked the way you used colours and tags..
hi 5 coming your way when I see you next!

SueP said...

Well done Fletcher, those pages are great and thanks for sharing with us!!

Anonymous said...

thank you girls for all the great comments fletcher s

Anonymous said...

Hey Fletcher, great stuff. Mr Fish thought they were brilliant. You seem to do it so effortlessly and simply, I am jealous. Perhaps you should come round and scrap with me instead of Mum. I have a little album I need to do and you seem to be the expert.
Jenny F

Meredith said...

Wow Fletcher, our first male scrapper featured!! You are a star!! Lovely to see the pages of Georgia too