Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jenny's here !!



Sorry Jenny - have had one of those days!!!!


I recieved the entry from Jenny earlier today but have not had a chance to upload it. With a coughing kid, rush trips to Pt Lincoln, housework (what is that???), netball and getting ready for the retreat in Melboune i am certainly feeling under the pump.
Never the less Jenny has created a Masterpeice!!! I love the nautical feel to this with the watery background and also the ummm steering wheel thingos that boats have (what the hell are they called??!!!)
Cute photos and it is always a challenge to scrap with older photos but you have done a brilliant job.
The blue tones are perfect for this page.
Thanks for sharing Jenny and sorry it took me so long to pop it up here :(

6 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

ahh amanda you funny chick. Those wheel thingos are the helm. or the wheel at the helm.
Jenny. love how the journalling box is see through so it shows the ripples on the background page through it. those little red shorts are those towelling ones arent they?? thank goodness we don't wear them as adults.

Anonymous said...

I love this page Jen the blues look great and the wheel thingys do look good lol cheers Trish .S.

Lisa said...

Awesome page Jen - the background looks fabulous, really effective way of scrapping old photos.

Anonymous said...

oh my bloody gosh!!!my internet has been out of action since yesterdy morning..just got off the phone to broadband technician..and straight on here to the blog first!. and wowsers lots of new LOs, gorgeous stuff, janice love your LOs of sarah, beautiful and LOVE the red and black combo! and trish love your LOs with georgia, must bring back lots of memories for you, and you did a fantastic job with the flowers on the page!I love them.And jenny your digi LOs look fantastic!Got my new SM mag in mail this morning, amanda your page with the lyrics from mika made me feel so sad!!I love that song and find it so stirring, but put with your LO theme it suited it perfectly!!so sad!!Must admit when I get my mag now, I dont even look at the LOs at first, I flick through looking for amandas stuff and check to see if tiff is in there!!!then I go back nd browse through gain!!!

sandra said...

great pages Jenny..
Love that background too, like how you've used a nautical theme..
Looking forward to seeing you all at 5 loaves tomorrow night...
looking forward to seeing what the new challenge is...
they motivate me and give me ideas... I might actually SCRAP my challenge tomorrow night...maybe ;)

SueP said...

Great job Jenny, Love your digi LO's!!