Friday, July 11, 2008

oranges and lemons

Well chicks, since the last colour combo challenge was so popular, we thought we'd try you out on a bit of orange or a bit of yellow.
Any LO, any size, OTP (off the page), whatever takes your fancy.
Please email me your LO's to katmfirth@bigpond.com Amanda is under the pump this week.
Since this was posted late, sorry, we had a meeting (hrmmh) scrap day and finished a bit late, so I reckon deadline for this will be Midnite Friday 18th.

By then Meredith and Amanda will be in Melbourne on their reconnaissance trip to the retreat to get some inside tips for OUR Escape2Create Retreat on March 13th to 15th 2009. Lucky ducks.

just to get the ball rolling this is my LO"s

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pages Tiff, but Orange and Yellow - heck, two colours that I rarely have anything to do with!! Yes, this will be a challenge. What brand is the white flower on the first page? Tracey W

sandra said...

GREAT! I have had photos waiting to be scrapped for a while... with lots of orange in them, and wasn't sure which way to go... now I can kill two birds with one stone... photos scrapped and challenge to be completed!

sandra said...

morning tracey... another early bird lol

Tiff Firth said...

Hiya Tracey. the white bloom has a green center. I think its a prima brand. comes in a packet with about 10 others. Have found them difficult to use as the shades of colour dont go with many things.
Will show u them tonight.

Anonymous said...

hi tiff, was thinking of calling in to say hi, but got back from work in lincoln at 6, saw some of u there at the bakery, thought Id come on home have tea, then maybe pop back, but seems too hard now.[and Im too tired]might just have a bath and zone out with a dvd!was going to bring some digi LOs I had printed out, but will bring to next scrap night or scrap n chat!
cheers

Lisa said...

Orange or Yellow.......mmm, I have just done a page with orange! was hoping to work with some softer colours next, will have to put my thinking cap on! :-)

SueP said...

OMG Tiff, orange & yellow!! Love your pages but it would be some challenge for me....might not get around to it this week as we're off to Adelaide :)

I like the way you incorporated the blue with the second page, one would not normally think about that colour combo, but it works well!!

Hope ya having fun at 5 Loaves!!

amanda hall said...

love the me and mine one tiff - just lovely.

and the sentimental value with the oranges one - fabulous.

hope Sean is on the mend...poor little mite :(