Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This is simply stunning

Janice says
Guess what have finally finished my orange and yellow challenge, and this was a challenge for me, very much out of my comfort zone. Not a photo I would have scrapped if it hadn’t been for the challenge but will be nice to look through the album and see something other than my pinks and blues. When I first saw this challenge I thought nah I won’t do this one, but after being at the 5loaves nite I came home and looked through my photos and found this beautiful one that Sarah took from our backyard, and thought well maybe I’II give it a go, and here it is.
Great to see so many layouts and lots of new people on the blog, you must be really happy
This is stunning. clean and understated which lets the sunset dominate the page. Perfect. love the stamped flourish, the dymo and the pins.
I think you should submit this to a mag or at least put it in the Cummins Show!!

8 comments:

Meredith said...

Beautiful Janice!! Great to see you used those pins too - hope you pointed that out to Sarah!! Maybe we should have a challenge page ... no people!! Stay tuned!!

sandra said...

stunning janice, really lovely layout... would love to see it irl

Lisa said...

Awesome Janice, so simple and so effective!
So many LO's for this challenge, fantastic effort everybody!! Mine is nearly finished, hopefully get it photographed tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

THIS HAS GIVEN ME AN IDEA FOR SOME 'FIRE' PHOTOS THAT I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT. I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND BUT I AM GOING TO COPY THIS, A BIT.
JENNY F

Anonymous said...

Stunning Janice, love it ALL!!!!
Karen D

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone.

Jenny, I dont mind at all if you copy it, some of my pages are lifted.
Meredith and Amanda- Enjoy your time away.

SueP said...

Yes Janice, a stunning LO and great photo!, but then i am partial to sunsets!!!

Keep them coming!!

Tiff Firth said...

Yay. Janice did sub it. fingers and toes crossed for you.
lol