Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Welcome Teagan :)

Inspired by our one and only little man scrapper -Fletcher- we have a new young face in here!

Sandra's beautiful daughter Teagan has asked for her pages to be shown as well! And what fantastic master peices they are too!


I really love the tag and font that the title is in with the 'Jacob is' page!


and the stars in your 'giggle pot' layout are stunning!
Sandra says -
During the holidays Teagan did a couple of pages and asked me if she could put them on the blog...(she loves looking over my shoulder when I'm on the blog) and I wasn't sure.
Well after seeing Fletchers fantastic pages what could I say??
So here are Teagans layouts..I think she did a great job
Giggle pot was her first layout..
journalliing says
Last time Kimberley and Jacob came they were sitting on the couch and I came crawling in and I made Jacob laugh. He laughed so hard he began to hiccup!
The 'Jacob is' was her second
Input from Mum???
With the Jacob is layout I showed her my book of layout sketches , and the idea of using dot points as journaling...she took it from there...oh and LOTS of encouragement... and 'yes that looks great Teagan' :)
I think they look AWESOME. Thanks for letting us show them off Teagan. I bet your mum is so proud of you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Teagan welcome to the blog. You have done a fantasic job. I am proud of you too.. luv Trish.S

Tiff Firth said...

whoo hoo tegan. Job well done. R they digi or hybrid. They have a Young Scrappers section in SM. Submit your stuff. You just never know.
Good luck.

sandra said...

Hi Tiff
They are neither digi or hybrid.. both traditional...no computer involved at all.
She got such a kick when she saw her layouts on the blog...
She can't wait to do another layout now... um I think blog addiction might be genetic...lol
she looking forward to reading the comments... up early tomorrow I think.lol

Anonymous said...

Great stuff, Teagan. I hate it when kids are better at things than I am, but it looks so professional. You should be proud. Well done.
Jenny F

Meredith said...

Great pages Teagan, my favorite is the first one!!

Anonymous said...

well done tegan, youve done a fantastic job!when are you going to send in some more to put on the blog? do what tiff said and get your mum to help you to put some in the SM magazine in the kids section? would be great fun!!