Friday, July 4, 2008

Welcome to Lisa

Lisa is from Wudinna and we found each other on the SB forum. She is very excited by our blog and would like to be involved.
To quote Lisa -Hi Tiff, I love the look of this Blog! And love challenges, so please add me to your list! Thought I might send you this, if it's not too late to add it to the "significant other" section. If it is too late, that's fine! :-)
This is Peter, he hates having his photo taken, but is getting better! He is a wonderful man, always making me laugh and supporting whatever I do. He is the most amazing father and adores his girls!
Thanks Tiff.
Regards,
Lisa
So even though Challenge 8 is up for grabs, this is Lisa's entry for her significant male.
Cheers Lisa and Welcome. Love the love. Is that a rubon? If you like Lisa, perhaps you can comment and leave your SB forum name and blog address for others to get to know you. Completely up to you.
:D

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Yep, that is a Rub-On - can't remember the brand, sorry! The papers are Kaszazz Castaway - great for men.
Mmm, a bit about me - I'm 40!! have 2 girls - Tyla 4 and Halle 10 months. We moved here in February this year and I am on maternity leave from ANZ. I play and umpire netball, love music, reading and cooking. And of course scrapbooking! I'm known as midnitescrapper on the SM Forum, and this is the link to my blog: http://www.midnitescrapper-lisa.blogspot.com/ Not much exciting on there yet, only started it about 2 weeks ago, but feel free to drop by and please say HI if you do!

Anonymous said...

hi lisa, great to see you on here,[be warned its addictive] and lovin your layout!

sandra said...

Hiya Lisa!
Great to see another contributor!
great layout! love your colours and that rubon!
hope to 'see' more of you soon!

SueP said...

Welcome Lisa!! Great to see your page on the blog - and looking forward to seeing many more:)

Lovely page, love the colours and the crackle frame around the photo, very effective!!

amanda hall said...

Hiya Lisa - great to see you onboard :)

Great page on the male in your life and well done on entering your first E2C challenge - hope to see you in here often now :)

Lisa said...

Thanks ladies, and yep, I am addicted already!!

Meredith said...

Great page Lisa. I too have seen you over at the SM forum and tried to work out where you lived on EP!! Welcome aboard - I see you are a bit addicted already!! Hope you can make it to the retreat next year.