Wednesday, July 16, 2008

wow wow wow

Put your sunnies on scrappers. Its a bright day of sunshine with Lisa. How many metres of ribbon and ricrac did u get thru. and the buttons are fabo. One way of getting thru the stash.
Lisa says
Yaay, I have completed my LO for this challenge, and before the deadline too!! :-)
Quite happy with this one, altho the letters in the title are stamped with Pink ink, but looks quite orange in the picture. Oh well, still seems to blend ok.
Made using Stampin' Up PP and lots of ribbons and buttons. Don't ask me how long it took to stick them all down! LOL! Based on a Becky Fleck Sketch.
Sunshine - the journalling around the circle says: "Every single day, help to light my way. And darling, right before my eyes, it don't come as no surprise...........that it's easy.........easy.........loving you".
From the Nazareth song, Sunshine.
Journalling on the PP says: Our first trip to Ceduna as a family of FOUR. It was lovely sitting and playing on the front verandah, enjoying the sunshine.
Photos taken 23 Feb '08.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layout Lisa, so bright and cheerful. I have seen something similar and have thought I would like to scrap lift it one day. Keep up the great work. Tracey W

Lisa said...

Thanks Tracey - see lots of LO's with the ribbons like that, thought I would try it! If I'd thought about how long it would take me, I might have reconsidered!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I JUST LOVE THE BRIGHTNESS AND 'FAMILYNESS' ABOUT THIS. THE COLOURS ARE SO BRIGHT AND HAPPY. JUST GREAT, LISA. I HAVE TO WORK OUT HOW I CAN DO IT DIGITALLY HMM????
JENNY F

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous Lisa. Love the ribbon/ric rac and buttons. So bright and sunny :)
Karen D

sandra said...

Absolutely ADORE this layout Lisa!
My mouth literally fell open when it came up on the screen..,
and your photography is beautiful... lovely kids... and from what I have read on your blog a darling of a dh

So many FANTASTIC layouts this week... so inspiring...

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Guess who has been busy. This looks fantastic Lisa, love all the ribbon and buttons. Looking forward to seeing your next page.

SueP said...

Wowsers Lisa, what a GREAT LO!! It is beautiful, nice & bright! Love the ribbon laid out like the sun, just great!! And the journalling - verrryy nice!:)

Do you know of the other Parsons clan in Wudinna??

Lisa said...

Thanks everybody! I'm really happy with how it turned out.
Sue, no I don't know the other Parsons family here.

Anonymous said...

Very clever Lisa really like it.
Have seen this effect before aswell.
Beautiful children, good reason for scrapbooking isn't it.
Great to see your work.
Cassandra Siebert.Lock.S.A.