Saturday, August 9, 2008

another lift from Marika :)

i have recieved another page from Marika who says


I have been doing some quick pages using some scraplifting a good way to try and catch up. I have enclosed another page fits the criteria but I haven't enclosed the journalling as it only tells where the photo was taken not that fantastic.


The top one is Marika's and the bottom one is what it is lifted from (not sure who from pencillines sorry!)


Fantastic work Marika...glad to see your beautiful work in here. Thanks for sharing.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous Marika - I think I like yours better than the original!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Great lift Marika where on earth do you find the time with small children to do all the scrapping you do - I am amazed! Tracey W

Tiff Firth said...

I agree with Tracey. You mustn't sleep very much. How old are the kids. and what is the brown scallop circle paper. LOve it.

Anonymous said...

well done marika, Im with lisa, I like the colors in yours better, a little bit country maybe.

SueP said...

Marika that is great! Love how the eye is led to the little girl from the pink embellishments, or the other way around #*?? you get my drift???

sandra said...

fantastic work Marika! love your style of scrapping. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!.. I envy you... you must have great time management skills!

Anonymous said...

Another great lift Marika, I love the browns and blues you have used.Looking forward to seeing more of your pages.