Saturday, August 9, 2008

best ever

Rito. Just to keep things ticking along on the blog, email me your most favourite creation - be it a LO, minibook, OTP (off the page), bookmark, card, whatever tickles your fancy the most.

This is your chance to strut your stuff. This blog is yours so have some input into it.Cant wait to see what comes thru the inbox......!!!!

This is my thread box. I like to be practical and make things that has a use....most of the time. Anyway this wooden box was rescued from my Grandpa's bin as he had finished all the chocs in it. (no I didn't have any). It was stained really dark brown and had gold embossed writing on it. After I sanded that off, painted a pink base coat, I cracked the white top coat with Jo Sonya's decor crackle. Just LOVE that stuff. Embellished and ta da. I have a 12x12 wooden box cracked the same and I have converted and strengthened a dolls cot into my magazine holder with the same cracking too. Gotta love matching furnishings (anal isn't it).


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Tiff isnt it nice to salvage something from our grandparents! Great idea. Tracey W

Anonymous said...

This is very nice I love that flower on the front.Marika

sandra said...

what a clever 'chook' you are Tiff.
great useful keepsake!