Saturday, August 23, 2008

Challenge fourteen (14)

Okay, I don't want to step on any challenge setters' toes but I did discuss this with Amanda at the football today!!

The next challenge is to scrap a page on your job. Okay ... so some people might not have a paid job but a voluntary job or that good old job as a mother will be prefect too!!

Note:
If you have a job where you work with people other than your own family members (...;-) ...) please remember to respect other people's privacy and remember your duty to maintain confidentiality.
For example I work as a casual (ha, ha)community nurse so I couldn't use a photo of someone who I visit or even anything that identifies them or their home.

So some creative photography may be needed in some situations ... I took some photos at work on Friday that I think will work ... stay tuned for the page!!! (it is not started yet!!!)

Good luck everyone, looking forward to your pages.

2 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

ohhh goody. Have just being scribbling madly the last half hour to get some journal thoughts down b4 I forget them.
I am going to need all week to collect the photos I will use.
(something for every day of the week)
will post as soon as I can.

sandra said...

creative photography maybe right Meredith...:)
Another challenge where a thinking cap is needed!
hmmmmm