Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Janice steps up.

ohhhh Janice. I LIKE it. I LIKE it. I LIKE it. Bling. Bling. Love the cluster of leaves. Where did they come from. Buttons are perfect.
Well done.

Janice's LO was lifted from sketch 96 and Hebe Ambler's take on that.
Janice's LO is above and Hebe LO below.

Janice says This is my take on Amanda’s challenge. Great website might have to go back as there are lots of fabulous ideas. Not sure that I followed all of the rules for this one but this is it!!
This is my gorgeous little Sarah at 4 years old, ready for kindy. She loved having her photo taken, bit different now. Haven’t scrapped for awhile so it was good to do this one.

6 comments:

sandra said...

wow Janice... great work!
You've even got the right leaves.. how cool is that?!!
My scroll button is getting a real work out with this challenge!
scroll up... original
scroll down... lift
scroll up ... original
etc
etc
lovin it! lol

Anonymous said...

Georgous layout I had to look twice to see which one was the original. Marika

amanda hall said...

This is brilliant Janice!

I just knew you would pick that one - the little girl looks a bit like Sarah!

Beautiful lift and what luck having those same leaves/flowers.

For those that have been asking - they are from Basic Grey and are from a peice of patterned paper that you cut the shapes out (either that or they are the chipboard shapes from the same range)

lovely lovely lovely work.

Thanks for joining in :)

Anonymous said...

just gorgeous janice...

Meredith said...

You have done a wonderful scraplift Janice!! As Amanda has said thank you for scraplifting!!

Meredith said...

You have done a wonderful scraplift Janice!! As Amanda has said thank you for scraplifting!!