Sunday, August 24, 2008

Karen is AWESOME!


oh wow i am sooooooo loving this one Karen.


A bit late to upload (my apologies) but here is one from Karen for the last 'home' challenge.
I just love the clustered elements, spotty paper and also the little vine rubons. It is balanced so perfectly.
Karen has said -
This is my favourite place to go in Lock (a bit obvious hey?!!!) We go there to scrap, of course, chat and catch up with friends and have a few drinks (or two) We call it our "pub", the guys have a place to go and so do we.
I got the basic LO for my page from somewhere, I had it saved on my computer, but I have no idea where I got it from, ooops!
Thanks Karen. This is amazing. I love it all.

6 comments:

sandra said...

Love all the colours... especially the blue.. so clever.
Everything just works on this page.. easy to look at as your eye just go so easily from one part to the other... gorgeous.

Tiff Firth said...

you are so quirky Karen. Never thought of the 'shack' like that but i always will now.
just lovely.
x

Anonymous said...

looks fantastic karen...wish we had our own "pub" too.....

SueP said...

Love it Karen!! Always love your pages! I think i bought a kit with those same papers from the field days :) Giving me some ideas!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen,
Love your page, must be only the special people that go there (he,he,he). Glad you have such a happy place to go. Can't wait to get back there myself.
Cassandra.

Meredith said...

Absolutely love this LO Karen, Jo said you have been taking some photos in town ;-)