Monday, August 11, 2008

Karen's answer to the hunt




Karen says
Here are some pics for your great photography challenge. Sunrise of the pet lambs in the front paddock. Frost on leaves at Bright (a couple of weeks ago) I loved this photo couldnt resist showing. My personal choice of a purple flower, flowers a bit hard to find amoungst the weeds at the moment. Action, I couldnt resist showing this one either, you see I took it at the MotoGP, and it soo hard to take photos of them unless you have a u-beaut flash-o camera, as they are going at minimum around a corner at 120+, most of them turn out blurry, this one was a gem and one of my all time favourite pics. I will keep clicking away....


Well done Karen. My favourite is the frost one. I heard we had a frost here this morning. I didn't know, was too chicken to go outside so early to find out. Damn it. I really want to capture the beautiful crystals. Our farming hubbies will hate it of course.

6 comments:

SueP said...

Well done Karen! Love the sunrise one with the sheep and your action one!!! It is great - are you sure it's not out of a sporting magazine??:)

sandra said...

lol Sue... google image maybe??
Just kidding Karen.. fantastic photos... you are all very talented ladies..
LOVE the motorbike photo... (I used to ride motorbikes...miss it.)
love your work

Anonymous said...

I tell no lie, I did take the motorbike pic. I must admit it was a flukey shot!
Karen D

amanda hall said...

wow at that motorbike shot! That is fantastic!

LOL at you rev head :-p

sandra said...

no offense mean't Karen.. Truly is a fantastic shot!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are amazing!!
Love the sunrise with the lambs,(miss being on the farm at times) living in town does have its advantages but disadvantages too.The action shot, well I think everyone agrees this is fantastic.
Well done Karen.