Friday, August 15, 2008

Kylie S has talent

Hi Kylie. Welcome aboard. boy oh boy u have some talent with your camera.
Check these out....

she says

This challenge sounded like fun so I thought I'd jump on board and join in !

1) Flowers : I couldn't choose between the following 3 !
Lavender, Frangipani & Wattle
This was from the Air Show in Cummins back in April (I don't seem to have any recent 'action shots'). They were so hard to catch up there in the sky ... a great way to get a stiff neck ! I got quite a few 'sky only' shots that day ! - I'd zoom in to take the photo and if they whizzed past too fast it was so hard to catch up with them again !
I quite liked this one of Charlie - we were out picking rocks and once the kids were sick of that job they went worm hunting (and founds heaps!). Here's Charlie hard at work studying a worm !
This was just a snap I took as I was catching up to the ute during a rock picking weekend back in June ... one of those accidental snaps that turn out OK.

It's taken in our back paddock on the edge of 'South Block' . The view is great from this paddock which made the job of rock picking a little easier ! ... The colours seem to blend into one another ... from the brown dirt to the green paddocks and trees ... the blue / grey hazy hills on the horizon and onto the blue sky (and with a ute / trailer / rocks and kids smack bang in the middle of it all - which is what I was taking the photo of in the first place !).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kylie s.nice to see you on here, love your pics,all look fantastic so would be hard to pick the best, but love the wattle shot.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mary / Dongy !
I was quite excited to be joining in the fun of this great little blogspot. I hope to get into the scrapping side of things 'one of these days'!
Kylie Shep

sandra said...

HI KYLIE!!!!
great photos! I agree with Maryanne.. too hard to pick a favourite.. but I love the planes.. as with Karens motorbike photo, I can only imagine how many dud photos you had to take before you got THE SHOT!
see you tonight at XRoad??

Anonymous said...

Yep, will see you there tonight Sandra.
Thanks for the note.
Kylie

SueP said...

Hi Kylie! Great photos!!! The sunset one is Beautiful!! and also love the wattle one, and the skydiver with the Aussie flag.... you clever girl!! Thanks for sharing with us.

Lisa said...

Kylie, awesome photos. My Fave is the skydiver with the flag! TFS.

amanda hall said...

welcome Kylie. Nice to see you jumping on board with your great photos!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kylie, great photos . It is exciting to see your photos etc. on this blogspot isnt it, I felt the same way when I saw my 1st LO on here. What did Charlie say when he saw his photo on here?
Well done.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comments ladies ...
Janice, Charlie was quite excited to see himself up here on the screen !
Kylie