Friday, August 15, 2008

Lisa's looking into the viewfinder

Attached are my photos for the challenge.
I won't get any of flowers or frost (cos our yard is full of weeds and too cold for me in the mornings)! so my Macro moment is Halle asleep in the cot. Taken about 3 weeks ago, I think.
Dawn is from our front verandah earlier this week. Beautiful colours in the clouds.
Image 37 (Halle with toys) is taken in front of her bedroom window, I think f3.2.
Image 22, sun thru trees, just taken on scenery mode.
And image 408, taken in March when the motocross was here. On sports mode. Not the best photo I took, but I like this one because it was taken from my kitchen bench,(where I stand to cook etc) and through the front window. We had a great view for the day!

what great shots Lisa. the solar one is fabo with the branch blocking the direct light so you dont have the solar flare in the shot.

Awwww. not sure who are the toys and who is really real ;)
Stunning
Shhhh. Tiptoe.

I reckon we may have some petrol head scrappers who love the sound of bikes.
check out this shot from Lisa. My mouth fell open.
Fan-bloody-tastic.
Having the people there on the elevated platform gives me a comparison of size and height in the air that this trick rider is doing his stunt. I would hate to be his mother *gulp*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi lisa,the motorbike pic is awesome, and love the dawn one too!!well done.

sandra said...

oh great shots Lisa
Knew you would have some beauties,
Lurve the motorbike shot.. how cool was that to have it in your 'backyard'!!!
all beautiful photos

to other bloggers, Lisa has a great blog... great photos too... check her profile
(hope you don't mind Lisa :) )

amanda hall said...

the second sunset/sunrise one is amazing!

SueP said...

Great shots Lisa!! Love the colours of the sky in the sunrise photo. How great to get that motor-bike shot from your kitchen window!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, great photos love them all.

Anonymous said...

These photos are great Lisa - gotta love snaps of kids, toys and sunsets.
Is that your little girls foot in her hand while asleep? Aren't kids so flexible !!
The motorbike shot is great - our neighbour was one of the riders up there that day and every time my boys see a motorbike on telly or in the paper they think it's him and get quite excited ... I'm concerned they might want to follow in his footsteps (aaagh)!
Kylie Shep

Lisa said...

Thanks everyone! Yes, that is Halle's foot in her hand - shame she is wearing a sock would have been much cuter with a bare foot. LOL! Sandra - no I don't mind the plug - hehe, thanks! And will definately let you know when I am down that way. Kylie, Peter is trying to work out who you are!

Anonymous said...

Hi again Lisa,
Not sure if Peter would remember me? I'm 33, was in Peter (Lawrie's) class at school so probably knew the Lawrie kids more so (but knew most of the Couzner kids - being a small(ish) school where everyone knew everyone!) My family followed Rudall in sport and we lived on a farm out that way.
Not sure if that helps ...
Hope you had a nice weekend.
Kylie