Friday, August 1, 2008

Lisa's Mini Me.

Just received this LO from Lisa for Challenge 10 Mini Me.
She says ;
I have attached a LO for the current challenge. Sadly it isn't one that I have completed this week, it is one of the very first pages that I did!!
Wow. Lisa. If this is the quality of your work back then it must be dynamic now.
Just loving the transparent tag. And yes you and Tyla are so much the same.
Journaling says

My family keep telling me you're a "LITTLE LISA". I didn't realise how much like me you are until I started looking at my baby pictures. Same cheeky smile and laughing eyes. Same build and chubby legs......even the same hair style! So I guess I must have been a pretty baby, because you are BEAUTIFUL.

Thanks for sharing this with us Lisa. She has definitely got her good looks from her Mum!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

sandra said...

Oh wow.. you DO look alike!
Great page.. as usual!
Can't wait to see your interpretation of the challenge!

Anonymous said...

hi lisa, good to see another lo of yours.shes a cutie.and yes can definitely see how alike she is to you as a baby.looking forward to seeing your entry for the latest challenge.

Meredith said...

Gorgeous layout Lisa.

amanda hall said...

oh cute!!

that is a great page! Lovely and wow at the like-ness!