Friday, August 1, 2008

Michelle's Grand Enterance.

Hi Michelle. (lots of arm waving)

Michelle sent me these pics of the 21st Kaiser book that she pulled together for a her friend Kahlie.

Simply stunning in black and white. Never dates and is always a classic.

Well done Michelle. You have outdone yourself.
She says
The photos aren't really the best, doesn't show the pearls in the flowers on the front and the dimensional magic on the name and the flowers but I forgot to take photos before I gave it to her so they are what Cahlie took for me. I was quite proud of my efforts.

Check back on the blog regularly to see what other fellow bloggers say in the comments.

8 comments:

sandra said...

Hi Michelle!
What a great present!
It looks fantastic... love the black and white theme :)
Can't wait to see some of your other layouts! Are you going to have a go at the latest challenge??

Anonymous said...

hi michelle, this looks fantastic!!looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!!

Anonymous said...

me here again!!!does anyone know if new CK mag is out??thought it would be by know and have been checking regulary at newsagents but only last issue there and no SC mag either!have been checking regulary last wk and again today,as Im starting to hang out for a new mag[subscribe to SM and shoud be arriving soon I think?],but buy CK and thinking of subscribing!![woud the truck strike be affecting mag deliveries to newsagents?]

sandra said...

Hi Maryanne
I've noticed that too!
CK is my fave mag and I thought it would be out by now... might have to talk to Lyle about it...
Might Get him to hold one aside for me.. there might be a rush!!lol

Meredith said...

Hi CK fans!! Tiff and I received our subscription CK today (Monday) in the mail so maybe later this week or early next week it will be at Lyall's!!

Meredith said...

A bit rude of me not to comment on Michelle's beautiful album. Black & white is stunning isn't it! Well done.

amanda hall said...

oh this is lovely Michelle! The black and white is stunning.

welcome to the blog. I hope you can come back and visit us often :)

amanda hall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.