Thursday, August 7, 2008

my apologies

I do really apologise for not having done Challenge 11 yet.

While Amanda has stormed in with a couple already, I feel as if I have let the team down a bit.

You see I actually did a LO for this last weekend but I fluffed up and didnt read all the criteria when I skimmed it. (got too excited). So my LO wasn't really within the bounds of the challenge.

Since then I have been working on a mini book that I had to finish this week. Glad to say this is now done.... (have put some pics on my blog)(click on my name down on the right and look for shmee)

The office intray is calling me to do the accounts and reconcile last month but I reckon if I turn up the volume on Media Player and start shuffling PP and Cardstock around with pics and embellishments to enhance, I should be able to drown it out.......????!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

-.comTurn that volume right up Tiff!! How's your hip going? And your ear infection?
I started this challenge and absolutely hated what I'd done, so pulled it apart and started again! Hopefully get it finished tonite. Going on a Mud Puddle Picnic with the Kindy today, so no time for scrapping but hopefully get some great new pics!!

Anonymous said...

just checked out your blog tiff, and your album is fantastic..whoever gets it will be thrilled!how did you girls get so bloody good???