Monday, August 11, 2008

my turn

You girls are so impressive. With the flurry of photos coming in I felt shamed not getting onto mine sooner (not).
Was such a lovely day today with the sunlight so I trotted out while Sean was asleep.

The sun one is framed by the leaves and the old stables used before tractors were around.
The water droplet on the leaf is my macro moment.
The running water is my action one. Love the water around at the moment
My favourite would have to be the eye of my horse Jerry. I've posted a zoomed in version of his eye as you can see me in his reflection.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great photos, I really like the water drops.

sandra said...

Great shots Tiff..
love all of them.
who would think that behind those gentle eyes of Jerry lies a bucking bronco??? lol

sandra said...

ps
Hi Suzanne!!!!
love your photography... how about entering Tiffs challenge... I would love to see what you come up with!!

Anonymous said...

Great photos tiff.
love the action shot, running water,and the one of Jerrys eye.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Tiff, love the one of Jerrys eye, what a beautiful animal!!!
Karen D

SueP said...

Good challenge Tiff!! Lots of entries!! Love your old fence shot and the water droplet on the leaf ones best.

Has been great to see everyones photos!!