Friday, August 15, 2008

sandra pick of the bunch

Sandra says
Here is my fave layout
Not my best layout I have done, but I love the photos and the memories attached!
Garry hate the main photo.. but I love it... definetly not a posed photo!
journalling says
What could be better?
Fresh mandarins from our own tree and then seeing how far you can spit the pips.
Yep, must be a guy thing.
What a shot to catch DH smiling (nay, laughing) LOL
What a sense of humor. May have to get my DH to teach the kids to spit pips.

;)

8 comments:

sandra said...

omg look at all those typos and spelling mistakes!!! I Should use spell check next time! lol

SueP said...

What a great page Sandra and good memories to go with it ey!!

Lisa said...

Great page Sandra - perfect for boys! And I love the main photo - a really happy pic.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hi sandra, didnt get down street till just then, so will take stuff to footy tomorrow.

sandra said...

no probs Maryanne..
worked out well left at 3 just got home about 15 minutes ago!!!

amanda hall said...

this is lovely Sandra. Just such a nice natural laughing photo - great capture of the moment.

Anonymous said...

Nice page Sandra. Love the LO and how you have used lots of photos, I find this hard to do.Great photos too... they look like they were having a good time and laugh.
Well done.