Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tiff's Spring (ing)


My first attempt at a digi.

Very ordinary compared to Maryanne's and Sandra's. I'll need some coaching I reckon.

The photoshoot for this started with a disaster. The glass bottle of Claratyne syrup for the kids slipped clean out of my hands and smashed on the floor. Thick oozy syrup and glass all over the packages and sheet. After a moment of swearing and a bit of cleaning I started again.

I reckon I'll print this and use some thickers for the title and you tell me which one you reckon looks better.....????!!!!

8 comments:

sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

I really like this - the dark background is striking! What a sad way to face spring tho!!

sandra said...

Great Tiff! Like Lisa said.. very striking..
Yes I suppose spring would mean hayfever season for a lot of people wouldn't it??
keep those tissues handy..

Anonymous said...

I like the digi one best Tiff although I love the look of thickers. I think I like the delicacy of the digi lettering you have used, it looks very effective. It looks like you have stocked up on everything in readiness for Spring!! Tracey

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi tiff, your and mine medicine cupboards look very much alike, have quite a few of the same products as you!nebulizer has been getting a work out the last few weeks!I like the digi 1 better too, I think because the black looks darker, and the 1 you printed looks a bit duller colored!!

amanda hall said...

definately digi Tiff.

has more impact!

Lisa said...

They both look good but I think the depth in the digi really sets off the LO.

SueP said...

I like the digi one too, i think it's the darker background of it, but i like the thickers on the other one!! Hope it's a good spring for you all!