Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tracey is in on the lift....


woohoo the pages are pouring in.


Now Tracey thought that she might challenge ME by not telling me where her original one was on pencil lines. I looked, and looked but damned if i could find it.
I will be so curious to see who the lift was from!
Trace said she felt most uncertain about this one. Well i can tell you with 110% certainty that I LOVE IT! awwwwwwwwwwwww at the journalling and fantastic colours - i just love what you have done.
thanks for joining in :)

7 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

Tracey. Awesome. Loving the white space. Is David wearing pink? Takes a real man to wear pink!!!!
(or is just faded red ;>)

Anonymous said...

love the colors in this one tracey, I have those teal letters too and just love the color.good to see you on here again too..

sandra said...

love it Tracey!
fantastic photos!
I must admit I can't find the original either...
always like your pages Tracey

sandra said...

Oh!!! is it lifted from Sasha's layout based on sketch 92
but is it flipped??

Anonymous said...

It is suppose to be the same layout that Marika lifted only I got sidetracked and changed things, I wasn't having a good time of it. Tracey W

Anonymous said...

David would never wear pink in a million years, he is wearing red. The journalling says ' she is loved and daddy will always be her hero ' Cheers, Tracey W

sandra said...

just scrolled down... I see the resemblance now... love that heart in the middle..