Friday, August 29, 2008

Tracey's many hats


Just finished my challenge layout and found it quite a challenge. Have managed to use up a chipboard frame that I have had for ages, although it is rather huge. I figure as parents we are qualified for any job we just need the certificate to say so!!


Too bloody right Tracey. Any job, any time, any where. I reckon we have a degree....esp in patience......


Your pp offsets the bw photos beautifully. doesnt take away from the shots at all. Great grid. 9 shots, title embellishments and still have a bit of 'white' space.

well done

4 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

this looks fantastic tracey.I have one of those frames, but just havnt had the right LO for it yet.anyway well done, love the greens.

sandra said...

great Tracey!
Love how you've used lots of photos but still managed to make it look uncluttered.

SueP said...

Looks fantastic Tracey!!

Meredith said...

I especially love how you have done the title on this page - very effective!