Friday, September 19, 2008

Maryanne's mag stash

Its not quite my wardrobe, but it is my little cupboard in my room which houses a lot of my crap, and I did clean it out yesterday before I took photos![and did get rid of some junk too].Was lazy and did a digital, mind you still have scrap crap all over the floor, as Im having a clean out there too.

wow. i love this. love the cupboard esp. is it really blue glass. that is just gorgeous. and of course perfect place to hide the indulgences (choccies I mean).
what a fabo digi. well done

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Unknown said...

i like......

sandra said...

Lovely layout Maryanne.. the colours are beautiful...
and I like the cupboard too!

(and thanks for letting me know where the choccie stash is... hmmmm Maryannes for coffee?lol)

Anonymous said...

Great layout for a digi Maryanne, digis something I'd like to get into aswell. So not finding mojo at the moment to scrap unless the layout and organisations done for me. Doing class with Meredith Friday night might get me going again.
Cassandra

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi cassandra, digis good for when Im feeling lazy, hope you had a productive evening last night with meredith!would be great to see some pics on here of what you got done!!

amanda hall said...

ooh that cupboard is to die for!

I have a little room that would look fantastic in! LOL

Great page maryanne. Fabbo place for all your scrapping bits.