Monday, September 1, 2008

nothing like a little romance in the spring


OMG i nearly spat my cofffee clear across the room when i saw this LO in my inbox.



Maryanne has captured the most hilarious photo - just perfect for our spring theme! The dots, that spring time brush and your leaves are all so spring like and are excellent in this page. Wow at that peice of cardboard - LOVE IT!
How funny are those ladybirds. If only they knew that their session is now on the www! What would their mothers say? LOL.
Still trying to get over that dirty old ant having a good ol' perve as he strutted past! I be he copped an eyeful. I hope he averted his antannae.
Thanks Maryanne. This is a classic!

11 comments:

sandra said...

ROFL
Couldn't see it at first... I had parental lock on!!
lol Love this layout Maryanne.. not only the humour.. but also the layout itself... great colours..
fantastic

Tiff Firth said...

you bloody funny chick. I had to tell Annie they were dancing.... Did u Maryanne take these shots or find them somewhere.
Amanda... you and your humor. Had me in stitches.

Lisa said...

Hahaha, this is so funny!! Love the subject and the LO is awesome - the colours rock! The photos are fabulous!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

Have to confess, my sister took these photos,apparently there was a real orgy happening!!!!I brightened them up with some photoshop actions{courtesy of tiff,thanx}.Photos were a bit dull looking,look much more vibrant now.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

ps.tiff theyre not dancing, everyone can see theyre piggyback racing!!!!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiff Firth said...

maryanne. u crack me up. Annie was looking over my shoulder and dancing was the first thing that popped into my head and so first thing out of my mouth. Piggy back racing would have been much more believable.
te he.

Anonymous said...

Hi Maryanne, great page love the papers/colours and the brushes.

SueP said...

What a true capture of Spring!! Love it Maryanne - love ALL the dots!! and the spring brush you have used!

Anonymous said...

Oh Maryanne this is just GORGEOUS!!!! Not to mention hilarious, love it LOVE it.
Karen D

Meredith said...

Beautiful and funny!! The bird on the right hand side is gorgeous.

Amanda maybe the coffee spit could inspire a LO!! Put your thinking cap on girls!!