Thursday, September 25, 2008

power scrapping

another from Lisa. you sure are on a roll chick.

she says :

OK, what's new - First ever people-free LO, first time using these Alphas (Scrappy Bizz Tag Alphas, ProvoCraft Bradletz, Pressed Petals Scrap Metal Alphas) have had them all in my stash for ages. Sanded the photo but this time I chalked the sanded area - looks quite effective. Also sanded the silver alphas and the silver brads and chalked the paw print twill to give it an aged look.
Still need to do some journalling which will go on a tag under the main photo. Based on a sketch from the Scrapchat Forum.

4 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi lisa, this is so cute, anything doggy will get me!!!

sandra said...

aww... puppy page!
great job with the chalking.. something new that I should try too.
I used to have a dog like this when I was younger.... the body was long.. and the legs were short!

Lisa said...

LOL, yep that sounds like Lucky!!
How's the coincidence of Maryanne and I both doing childhood pet pages at the same time......LOL - Spooky!

amanda hall said...

oh cute doggie. Great page Lisa.