Thursday, September 18, 2008

thank goodness

Sandra says : I am not completely happy with this one and would love to ask all the girls how it could be improved.... Open Slather... I have got thick skin!. Can't put my finger on it... more embellishments? not balanced?? I would be interested in the feed back!
by the way.... Love the new look blog.. I have to get used to the white.. very fresh!

how about some red straight stitch around the photo block or red buttons for a little splash of colour. erm i'm a bit partial to red atm on Sean's stuff so I looking with one eye.

Thank goodness SOMEONE has done the challenge. Was wondering if u all felt it too personal. Think out of the box. Does hubby have a wardrobe to store stuff in the shed, do u had a wardrobe (cupboard) to store your stash, a wardrobe some where else than in the bedroom. how about the linen closet.

edited by Tiff to include a tweaked version

tweaked it a bit... what do you reckon...work in progress. I am going to see what other people think, try to use all their ideas and see what the end product looks like ;)
couldn't do the red stitching.. haven't got any in my digital stash!

7 comments:

amanda hall said...

Nope leave it like it is Sandra. I love the original one - to the point where i actually said 'wow' when i saw it in my inbox.

I like the space in the first one. You dont need to add anything else!

Sorry i didn't get a chance to upload it...too much happening here!

I wont get around to doing this challenge either tiff - sorry.

Meredith said...

I like the original too. Are they your "hospitality" work clothes?!

sandra said...

yes Meredith... for some reason I seem to hang onto them...

Anonymous said...

Love it Sandra, I wouldn't change it any further. Also liked the original. Tracey W

Anonymous said...

Hi this isudy from port lincoln trying yet again to have some input to the blog. have done some nice pages so really do have to learn how to get it on 2 the blog. Off to Darwin 2 babysit my Grandson 4 a week so on my return am going 2 make the effort.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I did it !!!! P.S. love the new white look. There you go Tiff, aren't you proud of me???

sandra said...

Hi Judy!!! woohoo well done!
great to see you on the blog!I'm sure you'll work out how to send the girls your layouts.. can't wait to see them on here!
have a great time in Darwin