Thursday, October 30, 2008

Maryanne!


Sorry for the delay in getting this one up chook - i have been at work this afternoon so please forgive me!
Hell this girl is just a scrapping machine lately. I think we might have created a monster ;-)
I love love love your painted effect down the side - fantastic.
she says -
heres my page for merediths paint challenge.used cardboard,,but peeled off the
paper layer so the corrugated bit was exposed,and loaded with paint, not toooo
messy
.
I am loving this effect - on yours and Meredith's page. Watchout cardboard...cause i am gonna try this one!
Love your colour blocking too Maryanne. Those little squares look so sweet and the random embellishments are perfect. How adorable is that little photo of your Mum?!!
Great work!

5 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

oh my gosh Maryanne.
you are on the ball quick.

I saw your germ of an idea today and BANG here it is.

love the corrugated cardboard effect. the white paint makes it all pop.

Anonymous said...

Georgous page I am loving lots of white space at the moment. Marika

Anonymous said...

I love the 'minimalism' of this page. It looks great.
Jenny F

sandra said...

great page Maryanne... love the touch of red. the paint looks great...

Meredith said...

Another stunning LO Maryanne!! The paint looks terrific!!