Friday, October 17, 2008

Sandra's gone all vintage on us!


woohoo. This chick is creating up a storm too.


Everyone is LOVING Sue's challenge and stepping up to the plate with some truely awesome pages.
Sandra you are going to HAVE to tell me where you got this tape from you keep flaunting infront of my eyes - dang i love it! That purple scallop paper is absolutely perfect for a school type page! Very cute school photos too!
Great idea using the tags for extra journalling behind the photos too. Good for kids names etc that you wouldn't want cramming up the main body of the layout.
love it all Sandra!

4 comments:

sandra said...

lol Amanda
The measuring tape used to belong to my Grandmother... I've had it for years... a non scrapping person said it was terrible to cut it.. I still have some which I will use for her pages.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi sandra, youve been very quiet on here lately!! really like the scalloped paper here too, and fancy cutting up your grandmas measuring tape!!truly vintage pieces to put in your pages!! I have a clip on earring that was my nans when she was young, that i plan to use on a page of her, but dont have many pictures of her at all.good to see you on the blog.

SueP said...

Great page Sandra, love the tape too!! You were brave cutting the old tape - i'd still be umming and arring about it!!!

Meredith said...

Just love the photos on this LO!! Too cute!!!