Tuesday, October 7, 2008

When it's summer time

Finally i have completed a challenge too. Here is my page for challenge 18.

I used sketch No. 103 of Ayako Katayama, from pencil lines - which this is my first visit to this site before and it is VERY inspiring!!!

and with the 'orange' element added to the challenge, it was ideal for my summer time/ sun setting type of photo. You wouldn't beleive i took these photos last summer, and was planning to scrap them at LAST years retreat!! I do get around to them eventually!!!

Because the layout was already 'thought out' for me, i had fun experimenting with new techniques for me, like paint rings, using the co-ordinations cardstock - srunching and sanding it, as well as playing with different fonts.

Good Challenge Amanda!!


4 comments:

Meredith said...

Sue your LO is amazing ... best one I've seen I reckon. Fantastic!!! I think you should submit that one!!!

sandra said...

This is great Sue!... The colours suit the photo perfectly!!!

Tiff Firth said...

oh Sue. you have jumped out of the box.
love the torn edges and the stitching.
the rings look fantastic. (did ya get the idea from those brushes????? ;) )
agree with M
submit it girl!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

sue this is gorgeous!! love the PP youve used, also meant to comment on the LO u did last time of the little shoes, loved that too!! And again I thought what a doting granny you are!!!