Friday, November 28, 2008

and she says... so what's next??.

LOL Denise. You are constantly creating. When I was in Lincoln last night at Scrapworkz for the weekly scrap night, Denise was looking her next challenge. 'so what next??'

So I ran her thru the folding technique for the box challenge once. And stuff me without anymore prompting she created this little gem. I didnt have the measurements for the PP arrangement on top so she used ribbons instead. please excuse the photo quality. was taken with a phone camera.

So Denise... what's next.... try out Amanda's Damask challenge.... !!!!!!

4 comments:

sandra said...

this looks great Denise.
They come together quite fast don't they?

Meredith said...

Great job Denise, love the ribbons.

amanda hall said...

good one Denise. Nice to see your bits on here too.

sandra said...

I beg your pardon Amanda???
lol