Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sue's been paintin'

It's done, it's done!!! My page for Meredith's paint challenge.


Guess what, I have kraftist too.......and i opened my new tube of orange paint that i bought today. My background is by painting over some mesh i have had in my stash for years....... it has blurred in together a bit, but never mind.


AND i have used a sheer journalling tag....does that qualify for your challenge too Tiff??.


I am also loving black stitching at the moment.


Sorry, it's not a cropped photo, hope you can see it okay..... My journalling reads " When this boy smiles your heart just melts. Evan, you are so happy!"

5 comments:

amanda hall said...

FANTASTIC Sue!!!!!!!!

Loving that orange paint ;-)

I love your title/journalling. I can tell it is exactly what you think when you look at the photo (as we talked about today) and that is what makes GREAT journalling.

You are so quick off the mark too *wow* (as in home from Lock and into it!!!)

Tiff Firth said...

yep Sue. I reckon that would qualify without a doubt.
t

Maryanne Ridgway said...

superb sue!!!!!love the orange paint, and the black stitching, the kraft, the buttons, everything!!!
and hope you took up tiffs challenge and subbed your vintage LOs as they were fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Wow you were quick off the mark Sue. that orange paint must have got the creative feeling happening. must say it looks great - very vibrant.
congrats on your winnings = left tham at the PO for you all - Meredith, Tiff and yourself.
jane P

Meredith said...

Just gorgeous Sue ... love the paint, the title, the stitching especially and the striped paper!! WOWSERS!!