Tuesday, November 4, 2008

challenge 20

Good morning scrappers.

Since it's a yucky morning outside, I'd thought I'd put up this challenge this morning so u have a chance to get on it while you are inside.



So ... lets play with 'transparecies'



Use it in any way in any form on any of your projects.



you may like to use your printer on it.

you may like to stamp on it.

you may like to use rubons on it.

you may like to use the embossing cuttlebug folders on it.

you may like to shrinky dink it.

you may like to use it as an overlay.

you may like to doodle on it with your sharpie pens.



here's mine.

I used a KI Memories sheer delight polka 2 sheet. I highlighted the scallops by using a white gel pen to outline them on the blue bazzil. I used the bazzil to make it easier to scan.

I've got another LO on its way for another example....soonish....

It is a bit of a trick to get a good shot or scan of transparencies. I suggest u try a photo first so u can see it is see thru.



the possibilities are almost endless

Give it a shot and let's see what you've got.

4 comments:

sandra said...

Now this will be a challenge for me... I have not got much experience with transparencies..(that is one hard word to type lol!!still not sure if I have it right!)
looking forward to this one Tiff... might combine the paint challenge and this challenge (not typing it again!!) and go the whole hog.

SueP said...

Nice one!! Those sheers look interesting Tiff.

Have you mounted your sheer onto the blue cardstock?? or just there for photography??

Maryanne Ridgway said...

yep a challenge for me too, as a virgin still in the transparency domain!!did buy 1 once but its just disapeared, no idea where it went. will have to pop in to leonies on my lunchbreak tomorrow and get some I guess!!

amanda hall said...

awwwwww cute photos!