Friday, December 5, 2008

addiction

Trish has a camera addiction.

She is so LOVIN her new best friend.

She has just sent me these shots. They are straight off her camera, not touched up at all. These are the real deal. I reckon these would make awesome postcards of Coffin Bay.

This first one reminds me of hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil.

And when I first clapped my eyes on this on I wondered if she had cloned the pelican 3 times. (only the one bouy gave that away). But how amazing is the mirror like of each other.


And this one reminded me of Mr Percival from the movie Storm Boy. Book authored by South Australian Colin Thiele.

7 comments:

SueP said...

Oh, they are amazing photos!! And that one where the pelicans are all the same....how fantastic!!

Great photos Trish!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

I agree with tiff, these are beautiful shots trish.
Have you got a new camera?

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos Trish - how cool are those pelicans!
Tammi M

Anonymous said...

Hi girls Thankyou!!. Yes I have a new camera, it was given to me for my birthday recently and I'm loving it.I know the pelican ones dont go with any challenge but..
Cheers Trish.S

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous photos Trish, The pelicans are just beautiful. TFS :)
Karen D

amanda hall said...

lovely Trish.

The one of them all doing the same thing is fantastic.

Pity the feet are missing in the last one as i reckon that could have been the coffins picture of the year :) It is so clear - his eye looks amazing.

nice shots.

Meredith said...

These shots are beautiful Trish!! Well done!!