Friday, December 5, 2008

golly


just how beautiful is this.

1. perfect photo of Sarah. Her personality really shines thru. And I love the casual pose with the chair as the prop. Did u snap this one Janice.

2. The Damask. I noticed the slightly eroded look of the PP. The torn rolled edges with the sewing. Even the frame around the title has a portion of a damask peeking out.
Janice says : Hello, hello....its me, remember who I am? Finally a challenge done and it didn't take me very long to do either.Had trouble cropping, this was the best I could do.Also the colours lookabit olive in the scan but are actually more lime irl.Yah!!! Yah!!! so happy Ive finally finished a challenge at last, Ive lots tocatch up on. Digi scrapping is much tidier, only have the laptop outbut must say I have really enjoyed doing this one, just have to puteverything away now before I start the next layout.

I say yay for getting your hands back on the paper. but I know some of the girls are pretty keen to see some of your digi work!!!

5 comments:

SueP said...

This is beautiful Janice. Love the black and green colour combination, that paper is lovely!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

Janice......mmm name sounds familiar...oh yes I do remember janice!
[LOL, just joking janice!]
This is just beautiful,all of it,the colors, and the curled paper edges are very effective.. The picture of sarah is lovely! very lucky to get a nice teenager shot!well done.
see you on the next challenge.

sandra said...

LOVE it all Janice.
Great photo, great subject :), great colours and great layout!
So good to see some of your work on here again!.. Can't wait to see some more of your digital too!

amanda hall said...

lovely Janice

Meredith said...

The green paper on the reverse is really effective curled to the front Janice! Stunning damask too.