Sunday, December 7, 2008

sew what?




nah nah nah nah nah nah nah na nah na nah na nah






(think Pink lyrics)




which is a nice segue to my page for this challenge. Yep whipped it up tonight after i saw Tiffs post. Not a very tricky one - lots of white space.




Inspired from one of the pages in a mag of Merediths i was looking at yesterday .....i can't remember who the original artist was so i may need to use one of my lifelines and phone a friend to get some help LOL.




Have machine sewed on this very messily - in which you do not have to bugger around tying anything off or using sticky tape (i never have tbh and i machine stitch a lot on my pages!) If it unravels a bit after time - sew what? LOL (deliberate typo there!)


I have also doubled up and used some plastic sheets that Meredith gave me to use about 6 months ago = hmm they are things stamp or coin collectors use to display their bits and make very interesting pockets on your layouts! Ali Edwards uses them quite a bit in a lot of really cool ways.


So yeah... this page goes to show that i do eventually use what is given to me :)

7 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi amanda, cant be sure but this LO looked a little familiar,so I cant be sure but was it from the december issie of creating keepsakes? It was a LO by vinnie pearce, [and hers is a boy one]and I have only picked up on this because I was reading mine last night and this was a LO I tagged for later on. not entirely sure but it could be?
love yours though! sew cute!![ deliberate typo too].

Meredith said...

Cute layout Amanda!! The sewing looks sewsensational! You always make the sewing look amazing! Cute little girl ;-)

Yes, Maryanne is correct ... Vinnie Pearce, on about page 20 in the December 2008 Creating Keepsakes.

sandra said...

This is gorgeous. so easy on the eye, as with all you layouts.

Anonymous said...

Sew wish (only sometimes though) that my kids were little again and i could take photos like i see you taking. This is really cute.
Another great layout.

Anonymous said...

oops forgot my name on the anonymous....
janice

Anonymous said...

Oh Amanda, I just adore everything about this page, (sigh)
Karen D

SueP said...

This is gorgeous Amanda, just so simple.....but beautiful. Love how you have used the stitching on the page too.