Monday, January 5, 2009

Bring on the cricket ...

Sandra is back ...

She said ...
"Hi Meredith
another summer photo from me
Look over our front fence, over to the oval, and spot the cricketers!
During summer its cricket
and in winter its the footy!
I don't know how many times I have looked over from the comfort of our air conditioned house on a stinking hot day and thought to myself....
"silly buggers, playing in this heat!"

cheers for now
I hope everyone is enjoying the summer weather at last!
sandra"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Sandra I'm one of those silly buggers that sits out watching following D.H around and now Son on occasions, yes sometimes I think I'm mad but otherwise we wouldnt see each other as a family much. But the best part is I never cook on a Saturday night.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

yep, and normally my 3 silly sons are out there too.
Im afraid I find cricket terribly boring.

amanda hall said...

AAAAAhhhhh cricket *yawn*

i have a husband that loves it and doesn't understand just how bloody boring it is as a spectator.

I would rather have bamboo shoots inserted under my fingernails than watch a game!