Monday, January 5, 2009

Challenge 24 entry ... very impressive!!

Well Sandra has been a busy little scrapper ... remember Amanda's challenge of the 12 days of Christmas for a scrapper ...

Tah dah ... !!!

Sandra's words now ...

"WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
REALLY BAD LAYOUT!!!!!

LOL

Hi Meredith
Here is my entry for the 13th day of Christmas challenge
I have included ALL the elements on one page!
just for a bit of fun :)
Isn't it just awful???
But they are all there... bit of challenge just to find them all!
(The photo was googled)
Have a great night
Sandra"

I'm not so sure about it being a really bad layout ... it looks delicious to me!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually rather like this Sandra. Good on you for giving it a go.

Tiff Firth said...

O.M.G. Sandra. you are a wizard. I sat there and counted everything (anal aren't I LOL) esp love the pic of the wine and chocies.
bloody well done. I am impressed.

any one else doing this challenge??

SueP said...

That is Fantastic Sandra!! Love it!! You are a clever girl fitting it all on one page.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

well done sandra! and B......t to it being a bad lo!it looks pretty good to me.

Anonymous said...

Clever you.... well done Sandra!! Im not even going to attempt to put them all on 1 page.. Ive started the challenge, but Im doing one thing per page. This way Im getting some layouts done. I will post some so Meredith soon.
Your layout looks great, did you make the choccies?

sandra said...

lol Janice, wish I did! but the I 'pinched' the photo from google!
They do look pretty yummy don't they?

amanda hall said...

hell Sandra - you are incredible woman!

I can't believe you fitted all the elements on there! What a power scrapper you are.

And i think the page looks great! For so much to fit on there it doesn't look crowded at all!

you did great!