Friday, January 2, 2009

summer mini challenge

lets get some action happening here.

over the next week or so take a pic of what summer means to you. try some artisitic type shots, try manual settings, try anything different to what you normally do.

it could be the header in the paddock, the kids on the beach, a jetty, holidays, road trips, bbqs, glass of wine sitting in the sand.

the list is endless.

for me right now it happens to be flanny pjs. how wierd is it to still be in flanette pyjamas in January. is it climiate change. I reckon it must be so.

so my pic, as wierd as it is, is the kids in pjs.

send your pics to Meredith as Amanda is away and I will be soon. Her addy is on the right hand side of screen.

dont forget to send them as small files so you dont overload her internet quota

;)

2 comments:

SueP said...

Great challenge Meredith, it's givin' me plenty of summer photo ideas, for when i am down at Coffins....will share pics when i get back....

Sorry all, unlike Maryanne, i won't be getting near a computer for a week or so :(

amanda hall said...

great PJ shot Tiff.

I can't imagine sweltering in them in summer. Absolutely love them in winter though!