Friday, February 27, 2009

Challenge 28 - rubons

Challenge time again....and i challenge you to use rubons.

i love them , one would never guess as i have a whole tub full of them :). There are all kinds about - alphas, words, birds, florals, swirls ....whatever you like. And i don't use them anywhere near enough.....



Hopefully you all have some to splash about on your pages too.



Here's my page

There are rubon swirls, journalling, and a few word etchings under the black tape.

So good luck and look forward to seeing what you come up with.

5 comments:

sandra said...

cool challenge Sue!
and I learn't something new today!
I didn't know that you and J were sisters!
Lovely layout.
(ps Sue... thank you)
and I think there is something wrong with that countdown clock....
it's not counting down fast enough!

Meredith said...

Great challenge Sue ... I buy them but hardly ever use them. Better get to work this weekend hey!!

Anonymous said...

I just love rub ons, this is a great challenge. Lovely page Sue, a great photo of you two. Tracey

amanda hall said...

oh wow Sue. Another brilliant page.

love that backing grid paper ;-)

A really lovely photo of you and J - and those rubons look perfect!

great challenge!

Tiff Firth said...

Sue. this challenge is going off.
will get on to it as soon as I possibly can.
t