Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jenny's layout ...

"This is my attempt. I tried several ways of handwriting it, but in the end this is how I really write things and I'm still using my hand, so technically, it should still fall under 'hand written'.
This is a photo of my eldest and his cousins after playing cricket on christmas day 1992ish, and we have played 'Christmas Cricket' every year since then. Only now we play on the Cummins Oval to save my garden and the boys hit so more powerfully now and it's hard to get the ball back so many houses down. It also makes it easier for other families to join in, it has become quite a group event.

Jenny F"


Thank you Jenny ... love the torn edges and the tag with the journaling. What a great memory to document!

Hope we get to see a few more layouts with handwriting!!

3 comments:

sandra said...

great Jenny!
to right about it being YOUR handwriting...
looks great and a true Aussie tradition, might have to look out for you guys next year!

amanda hall said...

great Xmas colours Jenny!

Glad you got it up here in the end - sorry that i only recieved the photo not the rest of the page!

What a great tradition and i wish my handwriting was as cool as yours ;-)

Maryanne Ridgway said...

what a lovely christmas tradition jenny.[and Im hearing you, cricket in the yard can be very expensive here at our house, lost balls, and smashed windows.]
your paper layers great with the torn edge effect.
well done.