Friday, February 20, 2009

My next door neighbour!!

Sorry about the delay in posting this one ... between circuit class, work, a very, very desperate haircut trip to Port Lincoln, getting tea and a glass and a half of Sauv Blanc I just remembered that I hadn't posted!!

"Howdy Meredith,
Attached is my layout, this is a lift turned sideways. I found this really hard as I don't collect journaling spots and therefore don't have much of a selection. I also tried using colours I don't normally go for. Note the absence of PINK. Pink is so me and with three girls they have no choice it seems to be so them as well. I have done journaling on other layouts but I though I should get off my butt last night and do a new one. Cheers Tracey"

Tracey ... beautiful flowers, gorgeous photo, love the spotty background paper, great journaling "spots".

Great work all round!

5 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

top stuff Trace.
and you tried an 8.5 x 12 LO as well.

sandra said...

looks great Tracey!
Love that photo... beautiful shot
very very noice ;)

Anonymous said...

Lovely LO Tracey, feels good to use colours you dont usually get to use. :)
Karen D

Anonymous said...

Love the colours Trace. You'd have a hard time getting a bad shot of your beautiful girls and this one is a classic pose captured beautifully! I couldn't get it close up so couldn't read the journalling, but I'll check it out over a coffee at a later date (hint, hint).

amanda hall said...

gorgeous Trace! Lovely pastel colours - love it.